THE ASSOCIATION OF INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURERS (AIPM) WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1994. IT REPRESENTS THE INTERESTS OF THE LEADING INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCERS OF THE EFFICIENT, SAFE AND HIGH-QUALITY MEDICINES IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
TO DATE AIPM COMPRISES MORE THAN 60 INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES THAT PROVIDE OVER 80% OF THE WORLD’S PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS AND OVER 60% OF MEDICINES IMPORTED TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
To promote economic and legal policies that focus on the development of organized and open pharmaceutical market, improving of medical services quality and expansion of the range of modern medicines for the benefit of Russian people.
- Supporting innovation through strong and transparent intellectual property rights legislation;
- Adherence to ethical standards as set out in AIPM Code of Practice;
- Strategic alignment on sustainable pharmaceutical market development and predictable regulatory environment in the healthcare sector.
- Encouraging harmonization and unification of requirements to the quality, efficiency and safety of medicines in accordance with the best international practices;
- Informing Russian authorities, expert and professional society and general public about the positions and hands-on experience of international pharmaceutical companies;
- Cooperating and exchanging information about the issues of public health with the governmental authorities, healthcare organizations, Russian and international scientific and professional organizations;
- Informing the Association members about the most significant events in the sphere of public health and provision of medicines in Russia and abroad;
- Establishing and developing constructive dialog with the executive and legislative authorities on various levels, healthcare organizations and expert community;
- Support the creation of favorable conditions for the activities of the member-companies of the Association in the Russian Federation;
- Organization of legal, informational and other necessary support to protect the interests and rights of the members of the Association in the Russian Federation.