08.02.2017 - Russian Pharmaceutical Forum of Adam Smith Conferences
Russian Pharmaceutical Forum will be taking place in Saint Petersburg on May 16-17, 2017. Russian Pharmaceutical Forum 2017 is the foremost gathering of CEOs of international and local pharmaceutical producers, distributors and retailers. From global strategies to specific operational topics, current situations and development predictions – an in-depth analysis of the situation in the pharma sector in Russia will be presented at the Forum.
Among Forum highlights and hot topics in 2017 will be:
- Global development trends in the Pharmaceutical sector
- Strategic mini-discussions with leaders: innovative initiatives of pharma companies
- Debates with general directors: positioning the company for further growth
- Interviews with key regulators of the industry
- Discussion regarding the advantages, presented by the expansion of territory – Russia within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Sector analysis: what can serve as the main driver of growth?
- Digital revolution – in which areas will digital technology have the most importance for pharmaceutical companies?
- Focus on cooperation with patients: how to define a relationship model, which will change the future of the pharma sector?
- Distributors and retailers in debate and lots more.
Full details about the forum are on the website.
15% discount for AIPM members – quote VIP code AS1119AIPM
+7 495 232 4060
Version for printing