International conference “Clinical Trials in Russia”, November14-15, 2017
The International conference Clinical Trials in Russia, which will take place on 14th-15th November 2017 at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel.
Clinical Trials in Russia is a strategic meeting place for the sector's professionals and the only event to cover the entire clinical trials sector in Russia.
New topics in the 2017 programme:
- Clinical trials under new EEU regulatory conditions
- The company pharmacovigilance system. Standard update ICH GCP R2
- Clinical research in the Baltic countries and CIS. Specifics, possibilities, advantages
- Innovative strategies and models for outsourcing clinical research
- Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) – Russian specifics and activity
- Data Management – evaluation of different approaches
- Development of the patient-centred model in the clinical research sector
- Clinical and organisational aspects of conducting clinical trials of medical devices. Theory and practice
- How to create the optimal budget for clinical trials and much more!
For more detail, please visit the website.
By receiving this invitation, you and your colleagues can benefit from exclusive 15% discount. To get the discount, quote AS1125AIPM upon registration online.
If you have any queries, Adam Smith Conferences’ team would be happy to help you, please contact Irina Shakhmuratova: tel. +7 495 2324060, ext. 31008, e-mail: email@example.com
* Discount is not valid for persons who have already registered to participate at this conference and/or seminar(s). All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval.
Version for printing