The 9th International EAEU & CIS Pharmaceutical Forum will take place on 27th – 28th February 2018 at Marriott Grand Hotel, Moscow.
The EAEU & CIS Pharmaceutical forum will be run under the official support of the Eurasian Economic Commission with participation of the following representatives:
- Djanyl Djusupova, Deputy Director of Technical Regulation and Accreditation Department
- Dmitry Rozhdestvensky, Head, Division for Coordination of Common Market for Drugs and Medical Devices Formation, Technical Regulation and Accreditation Department
- Anna Kravchuk, Advisor, Division for Coordination of Common Market for Drugs and Medical Devices Formation, Technical Regulation and Accreditation Department
- Overview of the pharmaceutical market in EAEU & CIS and development forecast
- Regulation of the pharmaceutical market in EAEU: what to expect in 2018?
- Registration of pharmaceutical drugs & medical devices in the EAEU & CIS: what factors should be taken into consideration while developing a market access strategy?
- Parallel Imports: For & Against
- Approaches to price setting in the pharmaceutical market: what changes should pharmaceutical market players expect in the EAEU & CIS?
- Adaptation to the new conditions of the common pharmaceutical market in the EAEU: how pharmaceutical companies can minimize risks and costs?
- Priorities, opportunities for growth and challenges for pharmaceutical companies in the EAEU & CIS
- Registration mechanisms for pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices in the EAEU & CIS
- Market of Medical Devices in the EAEU & CIS: changes in regulation, quality requirements and control
- Susanne Ausborne, Chair of Russia Regulatory Network, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations)
- Svetlana Sultangaziyeva, Head of the Department for Specialized Expertise of Medical Drugs, National Centre for Expertise of Medicines, Medical Devices and Medical Equipment, Kazakhstan
- Vyacheslav Lokshin, President, Association of Foreign Pharmaceutical Companies in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Gulmira Shakirova, General Director, Department of Drug Provision and Medical Devices, Ministry of Health, Kyrgyz Republic
- Kosmosbek Cholponbayev, General Director, Galenpharm & Chairman, Pharmaceutical Union of Kyrgyzstan
- Natalia Makeeva, Executive Director, AIPM Belarus
- Samvel Zakaryan, Executive Director, Medicine Producers and Importers Union of Armenia
- Hassan Herrou, CIS & Ukraine Head, Novartis Pharma Services AG
- Anthony Wong, General Manager, AbbVie in Russia, Ukraine and CIS
- Viktor Poushkarev, Head of Region CIS / Russia/ Ukraine, Orion Pharma
- Aziza Bakhshiyeva, General Director, AvroMed Company, Azerbaijan
See more detail on the website: http://www.cispharmaforum.com/AS1142MAIPMen.
The representatives of AIPM member-companies can benefit from exclusive 15% discount.
To get the discount, quote AS1142MAIPM upon registration online.
Contact person: Irina Shakhmuratova,
T.:+7 495 232 4060 ext. 31008, e-mail: email@example.com
Version for printing