24.10.2018 - 7th International Forum «Clinical Trials in Russia»
150+ professionals involved in the clinical trials of pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices will meet at the 7th international Clinical Trials in Russia Forum on the 13th – 14th November in Moscow. Topical and compact 2-day programme filled with interactive formats, panel discussions and debates, showcasing original viewpoints and innovative studies.
New topics in the 2018 programme:
- What is new in the clinical trials market in Russia and overseas in 2018?
- Prospects for clinical research according to the common rules for the countries in the Eurasian Economic Union
- New check lists of Roszdravnadzor: practical aspects
- How to improve the quality of clinical research?
- Clinical trials of gene therapy drugs
- Paediatric clinical trials
- Clinical trials in oncology
- Clinical trials of medical devices
- Value of real world evidence
- Post-registration clinical trials
- Big Data in clinical trials
- eClinical Trials: experience and prospects
- Patient centric approach in clinical trials
- Risk management in clinical trials
For more details on the program and speaker go to the website.
AIPM member companies are eligible for 15% discount with VIP code 1151AIPM.
Version for printing