EURASIA Pharmaceutical FORUM will be held on November 12-13 in Moscow
EURASIA Pharmaceutical FORUM will be held on November 12-13 in Moscow.
The event will give an overview of the recent regulatory developments in the Eurasian Union, discuss the harmonization of national regulations and the implications of recent changes for the regulatory and product approval strategies in the region, as well as facilitate an open dialogue between regulatory officials and the industry.
- Extended session on drug registration within the EAEU
- Drug pricing - price registration and control
- Issues of harmonisation of the pharmacovigilance regulatory system
- Aspects of inspection within the laws of the union
- Monitoring Movement of Medical Products (MMMP)
- Protection of intellectual property rights, legal and ethical issues
Learn more about the Forum
FIRST SPEAKER CONFIRMATIONS INCLUDE:
- Roger Elia, General Manager CIS, Merck Biopharma
- Daniel Ghozzi, Region Head Central / Eastern Europe and CIS, Besins Healthcare
- Sofia Kotelevtseva, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Eurasia, Sanofi
- Dmitry Grinko, Deputy Director, Center for Examinations and Tests in Health Service State Enterprise, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus
- Vyacheslav Gotka, Regulatory Affairs Cluster Head, EEU, GSK
- Ravil Blatov, Commercial Operations & Market Access Lead, Johnson & Johnson in Kazakhstan, Janssen Kazakhstan
- Evgeniya Dolgina, Head of Regulatory Affairs Department, Bayer
- Natallia Tarasevich, Head of the Department for Legal and Personnel Work, Center for Examinations and Tests in Health Service State Enterprise, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus
AIPM member companies are eligible for 15% discount with VIP code AIPMEA15.
To register, please click here
To join the event as a speaker, please click here
To enquire regarding sponsorship and exhibition
To learn more about the forum