8th International forum “Clinical Trials in Russia” will be held in Moscow on November 26-27, 2019
Leading clinical trials sponsors, CROs and investigators have agreed to share their experience and case studies with 150+ forum participants. Experts from:
GlaxoSmithKline, Takeda, Sanofi, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Servier, Bayer, Roche, Pharmstandard, R-Pharm, Geropharm, Drugs Technology, Covance, Smooth Drug Technologies, IPHARMA, Synergy Research Group and many others have to speak.
45+ leading experts in the clinical trials sector in Russia will share their experience with forum attendees.
- Victoria Kosmacheva, Clinical Research Director, Non-Foot Print Countries, GSK
- Alexander Obukhov, Head of Medical Department, Pharmstandard
- Sergey Dubrovin, Site Relationship Partner (Director), Russia and Belarus, Pfizer
- Mikhail Samsonov, Chief Medical Officer, R-Pharm
- Konstantin Gudkov, Clinical Research Director, AstraZeneca Russia
- Vladimir Bulatov, Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis Pharma, Russia
- Tatiana Goldina, Data Generation & Scientific Communication Lead, Medical Affairs, Sanofi
- Alexander Andreev, Clinical Trials Director, Russia & EAEU countries, Servier
- Julia Semenova, Pharma Development Unit Head, Novartis Russia
- Andrei Khitriy, Head of Biostatistics, Synergy Research Group
- Natalia Vostokova, Chief Operating Officer, IPHARMA
- Alexey Kornilov, Director Clinical Operations & Country Head, Russia and Belarus, COVANCE
- Alexey Ladutko, Head of Scientific Department, Smooth Drug Development
- Nikolay Zhukov, Head of the Department for Optimization of Treatment for Adolescents and Young Adults with Oncological Diseases, Rogachev Federal Scientific and Clinical Centre of Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Immunology
- Elena Lukina, Head of the Department of Orphan Diseases, National Research Centre for Hematology
- Dmitriy Karateev, Rheumatologist, Chief Rheumatologist of the Ministry of Health of Moscow Region, Head, Moscow Regional Rheumatology Center
and many more…
Full list of confirmed speakers from regulatory authorities, pharmaceutical drugs production companies, CROs and hospitals is available here.
We would like to inform you that colleagues and partners of The Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufactures are eligible for an exclusive 15% discount off the standard conference price. To claim your discount, simply complete the registration form on the event website and quote the VIP code HRC061AIPM15
Download the programme here>>
Book your delegate place here>>
Each registration is approved by the Conference Organizer. The organizer has the right to refuse registration without explanation.
Please contact Anna Andriyanova:
Marketing Manager | Adam Smith Conferences
T: +7 495 232 4060 ext 31009