Russian Pharmaceutical Forum of Adam Smith Conferences will be taking place in Saint Petersburg on May 15-16, 2018.
Among Forum highlights and hot topics in 2018 will be:
- Labelling of medicines in Russia
- GMP inspections
- State procurement of pharmaceutical drugs: VED list, price setting & the introduction of an information and analytical monitoring and control system
- Manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs in Russia: implementation of the import substitution programme in the pharmaceutical industry, obtaining a special investment contract & contract manufacturing
- Protection of intellectual property rights for pharmaceutical drugs: issues and international practice
- Search for innovations through partnerships: analysis of opportunities and challenges in the global market
- Development of a common pharmaceutical market in the EAEU: problems of formation and future prospects
- Digitalisation in the pharmaceutical industry: prospects for telemedicine and development of innovative medical technologies
- Changes in the retail market: consolidation of pharmacy chains, prospects for pharmaceutical sales via the Internet and supermarkets and many more!
Full details about forum are on the website.
Quote the VIP code for AIPM members - 1149MAIPM to get a 15% discount upon registration
Irina Shakhmuratova | +7 495 232 4060 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing company interests, on which share it is necessary about 80 % made and sold in the world of pharmaceutical production and the medical equipment, AIPM considers as the priority cooperation with the Russian bodies of public health services, and also with legislative and executive branches of the power, for the purpose of working out of the program of creation of favorable conditions for sale and-or production of the international pharmaceutical companies in territory of the Russian Federation